Old May 29th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bill Daniels

Default Left handed GIII

I've done it both ways and it's NBD. Switching hands on the stick gets
routine fast.

Just a thought, many radios have the option of stick mounted remote
controls. You get one of those fancy stick grips with lots of buttons - one
of which steps through the frequency memory.

Bill D

"Greg Siemon" wrote in message
I have owned a Glasair III in the past and look back in that as the most
fun flying ever. I sold that and got a T210 in the hope that my wife would
join me in my passion. Well that didn't happen so I've sold the T210 and
now on the hunt for a replacement GIII. I've found one that looks nice but
has the throttle controls on the left, fighter pilot style. This seems
awkward to me. Does anybody have any experience with this configuration?
Seems that you would be switching back and forth on the stick to operate
the throttles and the radios. Any input would be appreciated.

Greg