Old September 21st 05, 04:49 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:05:24 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

Donkey jackets back then. (we're talking 45 years ago)

Damn.. You must remember when the Dead Sea was merely ill... when
the Great Wall of China was merely so-so..

I used to have the occasional cup of tea with Methusela too:-))

I have a well blessed dentist in Sweden, and a very nice dental assistant
over here, but the Brit dentist's a bloke. Nice enough guy though and he's
helped me with this dentist phobia thing. He still nows better than come
anywhere NEAR me with a needle in his hand though.

Ooh.. The swedish dentist... ehehhe

The perfect foil for my Swedish wife.

Just like my brother. Not like me. I'm a little on the obsessive side when
it comes to things being in their rightful place and having things cleaner
than they were when new:-)

My office is a pig-sty. My kitchen is as organized as can be. Same
with my garage. No room in there for anything, but everything is
where it's supposed to be and very well organized.

My son asks me where "such and such" is and I say, "Back right hand corner
of the third drawer down in the 2nd cabinet, where it always is" :-)

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)