Old September 21st 05, 04:56 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:12:51 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

It's a forlorn hpe that things'll change too:-))

Old dogs.. new tricks....

And in my case, a new dog this week. (We rescued one from the vet's needle)

Better, but with a similar snese of the ridiculous. One TV prog from the
states WAS (what appeared to be) a half arsed attempt at Red Dwarf, but it
didn't work too well. That was "Lexx" with that lip enhanced tart who's
name
escapes me. She was a sex slave in the program.

I can think of several dozen lip enhanced tarts I'd like to have as my
sex slave... Hell, I can think of a bunch more with OEM lips that can
have that same honor..oops.. honoUr hehe

I think her name was Xenia something. Weird looking tart I have to say.
Seeburg, that was her last name. (it just popped up)

I heard that, but I never saw it. I believe it's on one of the movie
channels this month, so I'll look out for it and see if it's as bad as
reports say it is.

I made the mistake of actually paying to see it in a theatre...

That bad eh?

I'm a bit of an anorak when it comes to those shows too. Massive Engines,
Mega Structures, etc. Disovery Wings ain't too bad either when something
new
airs.

We don't get Discovery Wings anymore. Cable company changed it to The
Military Channel. Watching a show on he development of the Mig 21
right now..

We're still "Winging", but it's getting to the point where every show's a
repeat.

Not enough violence involved doing that. I can't beleive his shows still
go
out on air y'know. He was Ok(ish) "back then", but slapstick comedy died a
well deserved death over here, thank ****.

I liked the ladies in their lingerie..

You are forgiven:-)

At least I don't have to dress up in wimmins tights and wear a **** load
of
protective gear. Oops, as you were, I'm bike rider:-))

As in the pedal kind?

Yeah, right. I can just imagine me pedalling a bike around!!

I know you right a street-fighter of sort...
The visual of you in tights and elbow pads gives me the willies...

I've got my VN 750 and my Z1000, so of COURSE I need to wear ladies
tightsElbow pads are optional

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)