Old September 25th 05, 12:42 AM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message news
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:56:56 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

And in my case, a new dog this week. (We rescued one from the vet's
needle)

Been thinking about surprising the kids with a pooch... But then
common sense gets the better of me and I realize it'll be dad picking
the **** up out of the back yard.

I'm married and her indoors wanted the first dog, so she got that job. she
wanted the new one too, so she get's THAT job too:-)

I think her name was Xenia something. Weird looking tart I have to say.
Seeburg, that was her last name. (it just popped up)

I'll have to goolge for her to satisfy my curiosity..

Weird looking woman that. VERY weird around the lips. Looks like someone
shoved two lengths of rubber inside 'em. Great legs though

That bad eh?

As with most books made into movies, it just left a lot to be
desired..

I read "Timeline" (Micheal Crichton) last week and as I was reading it, I
was thinking "I've read this book before" but I knew I hadn't. Then it
dawned on me. I'd read a resume of the film earlier last week and it was
showing again later. I finished the book the day the film aired again, so I
watched it. I almost wish I hadn't bothered. The film was good, but it
missed a LOT of "the good stuff" from the book.

We're still "Winging", but it's getting to the point where every show's a
repeat.

Yeah, that was getting old.. Military Channel is pretty cool. Got a
nasty cold so I didn't go to work today.. Been lying in bed watching
a documentary on Wernher von Braun and his work with the V2 and
running NASA..

Better than watching Sesame Street:-))

Yeah, right. I can just imagine me pedalling a bike around!!

In your wimmin's tights no less!

Oh yes. Gotta keep them spindly legs warm and i goves the hospital staff
something else to laugh at:-)

I know you right a street-fighter of sort...
The visual of you in tights and elbow pads gives me the willies...

I've got my VN 750 and my Z1000, so of COURSE I need to wear ladies
tightsElbow pads are optional

I'd have figured you for a knee pad guy.. ehheh

Knee pads are for those who can't get their knees down. Scars: The mark of a
man:-))

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)