Old March 4th 05, 01:40 AM
Blanche

In article , wrote:
In rec.aviation.owning Bravo8500 wrote:
Anybody know what the limitations are on flying IFR with passengers in
a single-engine under a single-pilot, single-aircraft part 135 cert?
Thanks for any info, I can't glean it from reading part 135.

Unfortunately, it is not going to happen. The FAA just will not issue
a Part 135 certificate for single-engine/single-pilot IFR with
passengers.

This seems odd. Can the Pilatus (single engine) be flown single
pilot? Seems to be a candidate for Part 135 use.

I realize 14 CFR 135.4 states explicitly two crewmembers for an
on-demand operation but where is the exclusion of single engine? or
alternatively, the definition that requires 2+ engines? I can't find
it in my copy of the FARs. But then, I'm not suffering from
insomnia, so I'm not reading it closely.....

(*chortle*)