Old August 30th 16, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Papa[_2_]

Default Vero Beach Soaring Site Update

On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 7:43:14 AM UTC-4, Rich Owen wrote:
Congratulations on the beginning of a great adventure. We have lost a good amount of soaring operations in Florida where we have on of the longest soaring seasons. It's great that we may get another club on the west coast of the state.

To ASW20, let me explain again that Seminole-Lake Gliderport and the Senior Soaring Championship is strill thriving!! We have reached out to you on numerous occasions to discuss your issues but to no avail.

Thank you to all of our loyal supporters. Here is a segment from a TV show that highlights the adventures of a travel host as he shows us the sights around Florida. Hope you enjoy it!
https://youtu.be/9R35sOl9Xyw
Cheers,
Rich Owen
ZO

I will head back to my snowbird home in central Florida in less than 2 months, and I look forward to getting back to Seminole Lake for the flying, the friends and the facilities. Rich and his team have been running the operation as well as ever it has been, and ASW20, you should visit and see for yourself if it is a matter of such concern to you. C'mon down y'all