Old September 10th 16, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Vero Beach Soaring Site Update

Looks like a good amount of progress has been made toward the formation of our new club located on the East Coast. Numerous glider pilots and owners have been very supportive of our efforts toward a new glider flying location in Vero Beach. Hotels and restaurants are located within one mile from the soaring location of New Hibiscus Airport. This airport is located just west of I95 at highway 60 exit.
Anyone interested may contact Bob Youngblood