Old April 2nd 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Blueskies

Default Navion in flames.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message oups.com...
: We seem to have a number of Navions hereabouts. Always wondered what
: the attraction was. Seems a Bonanza is more efficient.
:
: Navions are just so much cooler than Bonanzas. Anything with that
: "North American" prefix is gonna have way more chops than anything
: callled a "Beechcraft", which sounds too much like a boat company, I'm
: afraid.
:
: The Navion's huge cabin, and those classic lines, so reminiscent of
: the Mustang, just make it a real piece of American history. If I were
: to buy a 4-place classic aircraft, it would be a toss-up between a
: Beech Staggerwing and a Navion.
: --
: Jay Honeck
: Iowa City, IA
: Pathfinder N56993
: www.AlexisParkInn.com
: "Your Aviation Destination"
:

The Meyers 200 blows the doors off a Navion, tho', and has the way cool looks also...