Old February 28th 16, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default TOPMETEO support ??

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 9:34:57 AM UTC-5, smfidler wrote:
Its all free!!! ;-)

Have you added your settings - time zone, locations, selected start page (soaring charts) under "my account"? You have to tell it something in order for it to display something.

Then, under "my weather" / "configure my weather" add detail. There is "instructions and help" link on the right side.

Then, under "soaring" there is a "briefing how-to" link.

This is all under the topmeteo link, not in SeeYou.