Old February 29th 16, 05:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default TOPMETEO support ??

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 5:14:41 PM UTC-8, wrote:
thank you for your registration. I have found your account in our Europe database (topmeteo.EU). Please register under http://topmeteo.COM, this is our US site.

I got help from Topmeteo, looks like I registered on the .EUROPE site. That make senses to me now.
Thanks for the help.
Glen

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 8:45:18 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have logged in on the demo opportunity , I get the your linked to topmeteo window but that's it. It's like jammed up won't go anywhere.
What can I do Is there someone from TopMeteo or See You that can help?? Maybe if I could start over it might work??
Thanks
Glenn

I registered at topmeteo.com, but never got the confirming email. When I try to register again it tells me that email address is already in use.
What gives???