Old August 27th 08, 10:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Default From the other side of the world

Dave Whiley added these comments in the current discussion du jour

HEMI-Powered wrote:

What exactly does "the darker side of the world" mean?

You can't be serious! I hardly think that the reference was to
cloudy skies, it was clearly a transparent reference to our country
being portrayed as evil, but tolerable just long enough to snap
some pictures before going back to a place of enlightment on the
other side of the pond, and frankly, the more rebuttals I read the
more I feel this great country is being maligned by the very people
who benefit from their relationship with us economically,
politically, and militarily (for protection against a strategic
threat).

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet