Old March 26th 04, 12:07 AM
B. Iten

I would love to have one of those programs if I had one of the
following:
1) A wife so that I had a honey do list.
2) A reason not to go flying even on a crappy day.
I would ask that one of the paramaters be included to change the type
of vehicle to say a motorcycle with 50mpg as that would change the
entire set of parameters. And if you can add the motorcycle to the
list, don't forget to add the engine size and top speed so you can
factor in the price of a speeding ticket.
Brian Iten
17

I think Dr. Jack should have a whole new category. I would be glad to work
through the formulas for him. You input your zip code and the zip code of
your glider port. You also input your type of vehicle. Then, the system
inputs the most recent fuel prices in your area and goes to
www.thebluebook.com to input your average highway mileage.