Old November 23rd 04, 03:49 PM

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:18:38 -0500, Matt Whiting
wrote:

Neither do people who belong to legitimate and mainstream religions. It
is fun to watch folks like you try to lump fanatic nut cases like Hitler
with religion. I'm sorry you don't have a legitimate issue and have to
fabricate issues like this to try to support your prejudices.

During Hitler's ascendancy and power, millions did not view him as a
"fanatic nut case." Matter of fact he visited regularly with his close
friend Pope Pius in Rome.

I didn't say he was stupid. Most fanatics are pretty good a camoflaging
it until they have sufficient power to accomplish their goals.

Matt

I think the point is that Pius was quite willing to play footsies with
Hitler, not how smart Hitler was.

There was no question about Hitler's character when he was meeting
with his pals in the Vatican. Furthermore, the relationship was as
much about the power of the church as it was Hitler's.