Old August 15th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default A Google Groups alternative to rec.aviation.piloting?

buttman wrote:
On Aug 15, 2:43 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:
You're so full of crap it's amazing. Your problem with me started the
day we got into a discussion on you pulling mixture on a student and
you've been a royal PIA ever since.
Nothing in his post indicated to me that he had any problem with you.
Retaliating against a personal attack makes a poor impression. Retaliating
when there was no attack in the first place makes an even worse impression.

Go **** yourself!

--
Dudley Henriques

Thank you for proving my point.

Quite to the contrary, you have proved MY point. You will notice that
the posts reacting to my answer to you are mixed, therefore your premise
that I was being treated "specially" on this forum is as incorrect as my
opinion that you are probably the worst instructor I've ever seen
posting on these forums IS correct.

--
Dudley Henriques