Old October 30th 06, 10:39 AM posted to sci.military.naval,us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Jeroen Wenting

Default Bush Iran War Plans - 4 Strike Groups in the Persian Gulf

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
link.net...
In article .com,
mumbled

Exactly how would a hot war with Iran influence voters to vote
Republican? I would think it would enrage Democrats and increase their
voter turn-out, thus causing the GOP to LOSE control of Congress.

Exactly why we keep seeing liberals touting the idea a war is
imminent...

Same reason they keep touting the idea that the draft is imminent, or that
Bush will declare a state of emergency and cancel the elections, or that
he'll declare the elections invalid and rule like a dictator forever and
ever.
It's what they themselves would do, and they attribute all their own most
diabolical ideas to their sworn enemies.