Old May 23rd 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ol Shy & Bashful

Default Inadvertant IMC

On May 23, 9:30*am, Tina wrote:
Well, not to play word games, but 'cloud' is worth discussing. How
small or how translucent must one be before it doesn't count as a
cloud? Think of a vapor trail as one kind of off beat example.

Even more fun is to pull some gees in very humid air -- we create our
own cloud, and we are close to it.

On May 23, 9:26 am, "Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote:

Somehow getting into IMC unintentionally. This takes off from another
NG re;IMC with helicopters. I've experienced it several times with
both FW/RW and more often than not, without any gyros in the aircraft.
The box is opened .... anyone care to get into this one? Should be fun
Ol S&B- Hide quoted text -

Tina
I'm curious as to your background. You have answered a couple of my
posts displaying more than a casual knowledge of aviation. ???