Old July 21st 10, 04:55 AM
Jessica Stanley Jessica Stanley is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenTurtlesFly View Post
I fly Lightspeed 20xl/c and have been very happy with them. My flight instructor has an older one with some cracked plastic but had it replaced under warranty.

If it were me, I would think the Sierra line of Lightspeed headset gives what I want in ANR, comfort, music and cell phone connectivity while still saving some $$$ for flight time!
Thank you very much for the feedback!! I am probably going to go with a Lightspeed. You wouldn't, by any chance, know the main differences between the Zulu and the Sierra. I know the Zulu has better ANR quality but if the differences are very slight, than I wouldn't mind saving some money and going with the Sierra. Thank you!!

-Jessica