Old July 28th 07, 12:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
K Horner

Default More B-24 wreck (3)

Most soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines are kids. But darned is they
aren't the ones we can always count on. Strangely, the war may be
different, but the names are always the same.

"Bert-Jan" wrote in message
"Pjmac35" wrote in news:Kuhqi.4899$nm3.3709
@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net:

It may be of some consolation to the relatives that this is a truly
beautiful and peaceful spot.

begin 666 100NIKON-DSCN0941_DSCN0941.JPG

Attachment decoded: 100NIKON-DSCN0941_DSCN0941.JPG
`
end

I get chickenskin EVERY time I see the ages of these guys.
I'm 38 now, but I kinda owe my peacful life full of opportunities to a
bunch of "kids" who rather selflessly gave up their young lifes for us.
Before they even could really live a life.

Hats off to all!!!

Dennis Loep
Enschede, The Netherlands