Old August 17th 08, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

Default Missing parts for NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics - NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.part140.rar

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Lee" wrote

Quit while your ahead, for your own sake.

Don't you have 'e on your computer? It would come in handy for a
post like yours.

Sorry, haven't a clue what that ( 'e ) is. If you are needing to
plonk (kill-file) me, I can't help you. I've *never* used MSOE.

Besides, I'll be going back to the lurk mode when everyone
(read Alan Einstein) quits bitching, telling lies and generally
confusing noobs about RARs, PARs, splits and arbitrary retention
times for various NNTP servers.

I won't even go into YEnc. That's already been shown to be a
fool's errand in this group. If everyone is happy chopping down
trees with a herring, I'll just continue quietly using my chain-saw.