Old October 28th 03, 06:24 PM
R. Mueller

Default Tailwheel ID

Hey all.....

I picked up a tailwheel a little while back, and am looking to sell
it, as I have no need for it, and would rather see it put to good use.
I've been told it might be a tailwheel for a P-51, or Texan, but
thought I'd throw out a line and see if anyone might know the
applications for it. The data plate says "Firestone Aircraft Co" and
it is a "12 1/2 x 4 1/2 C.T. Tail Wheel", "Ass'y Dwg. J0200FM-2". It's
in great shape.....surface corrosion on the ends, but completely
serviceable. Any help on the ID of this part would be greatly
appreciated, thanks,

R. Mueller