Old September 19th 04, 06:25 AM
Duncan Patton a Campbell is Dhu

In article ,
Ian MacLure writes:
(Duncan Patton a Campbell is Dhu) wrote in

Don't get it yet? Saddam's Iraq *was* the WMD: they were getting
ready to set a really bad example like Iran and set up a parliamentary
democracy.

Greetings visitors from another planet.
I presume you wish me to take you to our leaders.
Sodom the Insane setting up a parliamentary democracy?
The mad mullahs of Qom setting up a parliamentary democracy?

Earth to wherever the hell you are from, lay off the hallucinogenic
substances.

IBM

What's running Iran right now? Ain't no CIA puppet, fer sure. Saddam was
on short-time for a revolution and the only thing that kept the SOB in
power was US opposition.

Dhu

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

All persons named herein are purely fictional victims
of the Canidian Bagle Breader's Association.

Save the Bagle!

Sun Ðhu