Old February 2nd 05, 04:11 AM
terrygeosearch

Default If there are any pilots here that have ever flown aerial surveys....

I need to speak with you. I posted yesterday about needing pilots in
South America, but I was mistaken. If you or any of your fellow pilots
have ever flown an aerial survey, I would like to speak to you about
who you know. I have an opportunity in the DC-area for a full-time
aerial photographer with an outstanding company in the geospatial
industry. Undoubtedly, if you have flown surveys, you know some of
these individuals. Please contact me at terry @ geosearch.com if you
know of any individuals who can work the photographic equipment in an
aircraft for aerial surveys and may be interested in this unique
opportunity.

Thanks!