Old May 19th 04, 05:30 PM
Rob Andrews

"Bill-R" wrote in
:

Well I heard it on CNN some time ago and also read about it , so its
not a state secret. The guts of the technology might be, but the fact
that its being developed has already been stated.

Bill

I just saw something on Discovery Wings (I think it was) about this.

They did something like this back in WWII. Outfitted B-17's with remote
control gear, and had another aircraft fly along side to direct it. The
B17 was packed full of bombs, etc. and to be flown into the heavily
fortified submarine pens in France and Germany.