Old June 20th 04, 10:43 PM
CV

ir. K.P. Termaat wrote:
The maximum number of waypoints is already given in definition 1.4.5.b
of the flight: Distance using up to three turnpoints.
However "using up to three turnpoints" doesn't mean that the number of
visits that can be made to these turnpoints is also limited to three.

Well, that is exactly what it does mean, the way I read the
rule. Once you have rounded (or visited if you prefer) a
declared point you have used one of your turnpoints.
Do it three times and you have used up your three.

Clearly you read the rule differently.

I gave already the example S-A-B-A-B-A-B-F, where only two turnpoints
are used but six visits to turnpoints are made.

Well, myself and somebody else already commented on that example.

You see "visits" and "turn points" as different things while for
some of us they mean the same thing.

CV