Old January 18th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Ramp fees for Jets

Montblack wrote:
("Dico" wrote)
I'm on the board of our local flying club and we manage the GA ramp.

I am wondering if people can share with me what their airport (or
other airports they've been to) are charge for overnight fees for
jets. We have a small overnight fee for planes (which i believe is
waived if they fuel up)... but I'm just doing some research as to
what we should be charging the Citations and G-Vs that come in and
park.

If you have plenty of room, charge them the same as you would an
Ercoupe - word will get around and you'll have a ramp full of
Citations in no time. g

People who arrive in jets will likely be spending some bigger bucks
in your area. Be thankful of that - cut them some slack - and hope
they buy lots and lots of fuel.

Montblack

Unless they are there because they are in negotiations to by out the local
widget factory and shut it down.