Old January 5th 04, 03:59 PM
Mick Ruthven

I'm curious (but not interested in the deal) about how a 3 bedroom house and
almost-one-acre lot could be worth only $20,000. I know property values vary
widely with location but that seems out of all reason...

"MRQB" wrote in message
I am willing to trade a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House on large 43,500 SQFT lot
(60sqft less than an acre) About 1/4 Mile From D49 Airport, In Columbus,

ND
& A 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic Motorcycle 376 miles still under
factory warranty.

Airplane must be a complete production type aircraft, IFR A +, No cloth
airplanes, No Corrosion, No Major Damage. Poor looking paint & interior

ok,
I will consider most any airplane. I'd prefer a 4 place Cessna 172 or

Piper
PA28 Cherokee but i am not going to be picky, i just would like a time
builder.

Property taxes are low about $200.00 per year community has a population

of
about 250. The area is an excellent place for hunting, fishing and

relaxing
very friendly people. Town is a very quiet farming community. The Spring,
Summer & Early Fall is the best time of year winters are very cold. I Own
the House, Property & Bike Outright. I will transfer property via Quit

Claim
Deed and pay all transfer fees. House has gas heat. High Speed DSL is
available. House & Land is worth about $20,000 The bike is located in
Vancouver WA Worth About $6,000. You may E-mail or call me for more Info.

Trade For Equal Value Airplane

Please see http://www.columbusnd.com for more info

Call 360-521-8452

E-mail

Anyone that flames this post will not receive an answer/reply i will not
contribute to the ego of flamers