Old January 4th 05, 12:58 AM
Peter Millenaar

Default "Winching in the evening" [movie]

Hi there,

I've made a movie again (I'm also the filmer of "Riding the ASK21").

A winch evening in July at Hoogeveen. Features a couple of
winchlaunches, landings, and a beautiful sunset. Filmed by Peter
Millenaar.

Download it at my website: www.micromill.nl/Peter - video's (sorry,
in Dutch, but problably you will find it, I'm planning to translate my
website in English as well).

Regards,
Peter Millenaar

p.s.
If you haven't seen the movie "Riding the ASK21" (is posted e few
weeks ago in this group), you can find it on my website
(www.micromill.nl/Peter) as well.

A flight in a ASK-21 training glider at Hoogeveen, the Netherlands.
Features an aerotow launch, thermal flying, loopings, jantecs,
formation flying and a formation landing. Accompanied by suitable
music.
Flown by Olfert Cleveringa, filmed by Peter Millenaar.