Old July 17th 05, 02:25 AM
Michelle P

You would be mistaken. The QC dept. is not floor supervisors. The have
to look at it. I have made several calls to Potomac TRACON QC and I have
seen improvements in their services. I do the same for Leesburg FSS and
I have seen changes there as well. One controller got a few days off for
being rude and just plain wrong.
Michelle

Warren Jones wrote:

"Michelle P" wrote in message
ink.net...

Mike,
A phone call to their QA/QC dept. in order.
540-349-7500 main number
540-349-7548 QC dept. if no answer in a couple of days call the number
below.
540-349-7505 for the QC Manager.
Have the time, frequency and tail number ready. You will likely need to
leave a phone message.
Let them know they refused the hand off from Washington.
Michelle

Michelle, what good would come of such a phone call? QA will give you lip
service, but you'd be wasting your time calling about this IMO.

Chip, ZTL