Old April 28th 12, 10:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

Default Off-topic question about on-topic picture - car.jpg [50K]

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 03:45:01 +0100, Savageduck wrote
(in article 2012042519450116807-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom):

Well, my guys at Ultimatecarpage seem to have come through. The vehicle
is apparently a custom coachwork, 1910 Delahaye Type 32 Roadster.

The radiator badge is not a "B", but the stylized Delahaye badge of the
pre-WWI "Brass car" era.
Then the radiator itself is positively diagnostic.

Here is that badge & radiator so you can make your own comparison.

My thanks to you and the people at Ultimatecarpage for taking the time to ID
the vehicle. Much appreciated.