Old September 9th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.culture.cuba,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.palestine
Anonymous Infidel - Scares away the primitives with fire

Default There you go again vox...Spewing hate and meaningless slogans.

Still can't use a newsreader, eh sir?
Obviously I do...Or did you get my post using a Ouija board?

Vox's unoriginal lame ass routine.
1) Netiquette Bot.
2) Grammar bot.
3) Straw-man Argument.
4) logical fallacy bits - Ad baculum, Ad hoc, Ad hominem, Straw man,
etc.
5) Spews hate and meaningless slogans.

Laugh at the 2600+ dead U$ dupes you sent to die for your
despicable repugnikkkan lies, you gutless ****.

This is the biggest cry for attention I have ever seen.