Old September 26th 20, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Best Overall Motorglider available today?

wrote on 9/25/2020 5:01 PM:

There is an alternative to getting a lot richer: clubs and partnerships.

I've been in several partnerships, and they all were much better in every way, than owning a glider alone (which I also have done). Better financially, and by having helpers, and when I landed out the nice feeling that someone else had a large interest in getting the glider (and me) back home.

Join a partnership in an FES glider, and when you fly you will have the nice
feeling that you will not land out :^)