Old August 5th 03, 07:10 PM
John Galban

"norm" wrote in message ...
I am looking at picking up a pair of C-50 Black Knight or C-40-10 Red Baron
headsets for the back seats. I don't want to be too cheap but I don't want
to spend a ton of money on headsets for the occasional PAX. It is looking
like they would be a pretty good alternative to the good sets. Any
experiences or thoughts?

I don't own either of the ones you mentioned, but I have had a
couple of Softcomms (C-10 and C-60) in the cockpit for about 10 yrs.
Overall I've been pleased with the quality of their products. On
long flights, it's tough to decide on using my very comfortable C-10
without ANR, or my quieter but less comfortable DC H10-13x.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)