Old August 6th 03, 12:43 AM
David Reinhart

I have one. I forget the model number, but one of the ear cups sort of folds
up into the headband so that the headset folds into a very compact package that
fits easily into the flight bag. I like it just fine. As I recall it was the
cheapest model the sell. I got it for about $90.

Dave Reinhart

norm wrote:

I am looking at picking up a pair of C-50 Black Knight or C-40-10 Red Baron
headsets for the back seats. I don't want to be too cheap but I don't want
to spend a ton of money on headsets for the occasional PAX. It is looking
like they would be a pretty good alternative to the good sets. Any
experiences or thoughts?

Thanks
Norm