Old November 21st 03, 04:46 AM
Doug Vetter

Jeff wrote:
snip
From the few flights I have done so far, the PS engineering audio panel
is much better then the garmin audio panel. Crystal clear intercom and
music.

I've flown with both, and I bought the PS7000B. Guess that's as good a
review as any. :-)

As for the Radio, its not the satellite radio, just normal AM/FM

snip

Now that you mention it, I'm drooling over Avionics Innovations'
incarnation of the Sirius Satellite receiver. Assuming the subscription
is the same cost as the consumer brands ($10/month) that would go great
with a PS7000B and a few Bose X's. :-)

I'd actually prefer to send my money to Mark for just such a gizmo, but
the interface to their XM based receiver needs to GO (as does the
interface to their CD/MP3 player, while I'm on the subject). Mark, oh,
Mark...why didn't you call me for a design review? hehe :-)

Jeff...good luck with the equipment...I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much
as I have.

Safe flying,

-Doug

--