Old September 7th 04, 02:50 PM
wingsnaprop

I was pretty close. They had stanchions with a DO NOT CROSS FOR
THREAT OF DEADLY FORCE rope! and several Black booted heros that
looked as though.. Well, lets just say I wouldn't want to test them!

Before I could get that close, My ID was scrutinized and I know
Personally the guys that where taking care of AF One from the FBO
(which is next-door to the FBO I work at). So when the Van from the
FBO was to go out to AF One to retrieve visiting constituents, I was
cleared to ride along by a government fellow in a Black suit. then I
was allowed to walk outside the roped-off area. A great Experience. I
think they do (did?) a commendable job of Balancing access to view
a national treasure, with Security considerations.

JM