Old April 13th 05, 03:42 AM
Dude

I figure that SnF has let it go.. They would be happy leaving it as status
quo- i.e. no zoom at SnF. Zoom's the one who can't give it up.

My guess is that SnF would probably drop the ban if Zoom behaved nicely
for a few years and stopped publishing the annual series of anti-SnF
pieces. Today's selection was pitiful at best, with ANN taking plenty of
implied shots at SnF just in the tone of their articles.

KB

Unless you don't believe the ANN story about them taping multiple copies of
the ban to the door of the ANN office, then you can't believe they have
dropped it. Even if the story is embellished, it would be best for them to
use a process server or professional delivery service rather than tape.

I think there is plenty of anymosity on both sides, and if SnF were to let
it go, they would simply let Zoom have his press pass and let him in to rant
and rave however he sees fit. Better yet, keep him under unobtrusive
surveillance so that if he starts any fights with anyone they have all the
evidence they need to throw him out and deny him entrance forever.

I met Zoom not too long ago, and frankly, I found him to be a rather meek
and nerdy kind of guy. I bet I could raise his blood pressure with a stern
look.

The experience put the lie to both his self promoted test pilot image as
well as many stores about his behavior. He did seem the type that would
hide behind a lawyer though, so I can believe those tales. I understand he
did a good job of ruining some businesses, and I can't blame anyone for
taking action for being so maligned. Unfortunately, everyone who reads his
reviews hasn't had a chance to meet him.