Old April 13th 05, 07:23 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:42:54 GMT, "Dude" wrote:

I figure that SnF has let it go.. They would be happy leaving it as status
quo- i.e. no zoom at SnF. Zoom's the one who can't give it up.

My guess is that SnF would probably drop the ban if Zoom behaved nicely
for a few years and stopped publishing the annual series of anti-SnF
pieces. Today's selection was pitiful at best, with ANN taking plenty of
implied shots at SnF just in the tone of their articles.

Unless you don't believe the ANN story about them taping multiple copies of
the ban to the door of the ANN office, then you can't believe they have
dropped it. Even if the story is embellished, it would be best for them to
use a process server or professional delivery service rather than tape.

I don't think SnF sent Zoom a notice reminding him that he was banned from the
show last year. And, of course, Zoom entered SnF grounds, despite the fact that
the ban was still valid, and despite the fact that he had an ongoing lawsuit
against the organization. I don't blame SnF for sending a reminder this year.

Whether SnF or "parties unknown" were responsible for the alleged multiple-copy
delivery, we'll probably never know. Like the "unwanted poster" Richard
mentioned, I bet it becomes a real collector's item....

Ron Wanttaja