Old February 6th 06, 03:33 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Consistent CAP over a fleet from a land base

In article .com,
on 5 Feb 2006 15:33:51 -0800,
Douglas Eagleson attempted to say .....

Well you need to consider the reality of the suggestion and not play
idiot commenter side=bar jackass.

Some of us have experience with military hardware.
At least a couple are former fighter pilots...

Chase me off was not the reason for not lurking more over on
rec.aviation. I willgo troll over there and expect a reasonable
repsonse not the jackass you are.

I suspect the key phrase here is troll. Which is what you are becoming

You have to refut the logic of my claim. not spout.

Many people have.

Where do you come from?

Most of us are grownups, how about you ?

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.