Old December 24th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Paul Tomblin

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
So are you saying that I was wrong when I said it hasn't flown yet?

I assume you can read as well as write, right? Go look at my response to
your wikipedia comment. Speaks for itself.

I did. You said I should "limit your comments to subject in which you
have at least an inkling of knowledge".

Exactly.

But the fact remains that every single thing I said in my post was 100%
factual.

About as factual as the rumblings of dip**** couch potato armchair
quarterbacks. You don't know squat about BD-5's, squat about BD-5J's and
certainly squat about my aircraft, seeing as you have never even bothered to
asked me. What you posted are not facts, they are opinions, which like
assholes, usually stink. You want to be shown up as a fool on wikipedia, go
right ahead! You go, boi. Just remember that audience is orders of magnitude
larger than this one.

So yeah, it speaks for itself. It's a prime example of how you attack the
messenger when you can't find fault in the message.

Bzzzt! Wrong answer. Bring more quarters the next time.

Next!