Old August 17th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Markus Gayda

Default At risk of starting a religious war.

Bruce schrieb:
Has anyone flown the newest version of the Duo-Discus with it's bigger
cockpit? Who is prepared to comment on the relative success of the "x"
modifications (winglets and revised airfoils and landing flaps and
sprung undercarriage).

Seems to me there would be more discussion on this , or do two seaters
not generate the same passion?

Is it better at XC?
Is it safer XC now?
Can the change in L/D be quantified (SH claim the same 1:45)

I am afraid, you will get exactly ZERO answers, as the DuoX does NOT yet have
the bigger cockpit.
The big cockpit made its maiden-flight about a month ago and is not yet in
serial-production AFAIK.

CU
Markus