Old August 18th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default At risk of starting a religious war.

Yes, DDX was the glider Gavin was flying at R-9. It was also at
Hilton Cup, Williams, and will be in Montague this weekend. It is
Jack Harkin's. I flew it XC a couple of weeks ago and can compare it
(favorably) to the Duo but don't have recent experience in the DG to
make a comparison there. I quite like flying it. Small cockpit,
true, and I'm large, but a couple of 5 hour flights did not leave me
with cramps or bruises. It's a beaut to fly and I highly recommend
it. DDX will be stationed at Minden soon and available for XC
training with Jack and other pilots. Contact me for booking
information.

Fred LaSor