Old May 2nd 05, 06:52 PM
Marc J. Zeitlin

abripl (Paul Lee) wrote:

I am aware that Zetlin.....

Hey, I know that my name isn't as easy to spell as "Lee", but you've
seen it enough that you should be able to spell it correctly (Zeitlin),
even if you're disagreeing with me :-).

..... had bad luck with it .....

Luck had nothing whatsoever to do with it. Polyfiber has admitted as
much.

But to be objective and fair, there are many who have used smooth

prime
successfully

You're absolutely right - many have used it successfully. But to
ACTUALLY be objective and fair, you'd have to state that while 99.9% of
folks that use OTHER Primer products have no problems with them, well
over 10% (maybe closer to 20%) of the folks that I know that have used
SmoothPrime on composite aircraft have had major problems with it and
will have to refinish their aircraft due to those problems.

Which system would you pick to use if you had known those statistics
before choosing?

--
Marc J. Zeitlin
http://marc.zeitlin.home.comcast.net/