Old January 12th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_1_]

Default Libelle Camelbak stowage

Gav Goudie wrote:
Why dont you just put it behind your head like everyone
else?!

As I said at the start, I'd seen somebody else claim he did this and I
want to know how, because there are no lashing points to prevent
anything placed there to get amongst the rudder pedals or disapear under
the pan during a winch launch. That doesn't mean I'd do it: I'm allergic
to loose stuff getting to where it shouldn't be.

I have a spar-top bag that will take the Camelbak and a fleece but
little else: some place to put the canopy cover would be nice too.

Is there an issue with the Camelbak dribbling down your neck or on your
pants (if you leave the tube dangling) if its behind your head?

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK