Old March 9th 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default *********A DEFENCE FOR MXMORAN***********

"Ibby" wrote in message

You are really stuck on this warning bell thing. Have you had your
hearing
tested lately?

Because that is one issue you lot said directly to myself was a LIE.
You lot made out that EVERYTHING we say is utter CRAP. I originally
questioned how I couldn't understand how the russian pilot failed to
notice the AP being switched off as I know from both the sim and
videos on real flightdecks that the Boeing 747 and 737's have them but
according to you lot THEY DONT because the 'desk pilot' says so. But
do I get an educated response saying 'well as we are only GA pilots
and also haven't physically flown a 747 you may be correct but this
particular Russian model didnt have an alarm' we just get a childish
'f@=k you'

Ibby

No, but now you are a liar. I never said any such thing, simboi.