Old December 12th 04, 12:49 AM
Wizard of Draws

On 12/11/04 7:13 PM, in article
, "Alan Pendley"
wrote:

In summary, getting my Instrument Rating was much more challenging than
getting my Private rating. After I got my Private rating (which has been
said to be a "license to learn"), I learned a lot. I expect that to be the
case with my Instrument rating as well. Wouldn't you know it, the forecast
is to be severe clear in LA for at least the next week, so I will have to
wait for an opportunity to fly IFR in the clouds when the marine layer
returns. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to being able to see outside
the airplane in the interim; after all, that is what is all about for me in
the first place!

-Alan Pendley

That's good news Alan! Congratulations and welcome to the Airman's IFR
Retest Club too! We're always looking for new members.
Fly safe!
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino
Cartoons with a Touch of Magic