Old August 8th 03, 07:45 PM
tongaloa

Default Kinda OT but... Trying to flog a Sperry SP 20 autopilot servo ampfor C130...

Bought a load of surplus from Lockheed many moons ago.
Most left in the same timeframe, but this SP20 amplifier
assy. ended up on a pallet of, 'geez, there must be some good
parts in the coffins' stuff. Now relocating and have to
unload the edebris. Researched this one box and it turns out to
be...well I mentioned already...

It's on ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26436&item=2426570 431
and was priced using the theory that it's easy to go lower but hard to
go up. (it is at about 35% repair charge found at one site)

Wonder if this thing has any utility value or if I should just consider
it a POJ and strip the interesting bits for my, much smaller at the new
place, junk fairy droppings box...

-Bob