Old December 3rd 04, 06:19 PM
G.R. Patterson III

David Reinhart wrote:

They award it after the first of the year. That gives you a year to play with it,
then sell it to pay the taxes.

If you live in a State that has a usage tax, that tax will be applicable within
a few weeks. New Jersey will have a letter in the mail to you within a few days
of the registration clearing at Oklahoma City. Furthermore, unless you pay the
income taxes in quarterly installments during the year, the Feds will hit you
with a late penalty next April. I *think* that's about 10%, but I'm not sure.

George Patterson
If a man gets into a fight 3,000 miles away from home, he *had* to have
been looking for it.