Old September 9th 11, 03:57 AM
lindajamison76 lindajamison76 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban^nja View Post
Ok this thread is completely unrelated to aircraft repairing or flying in general... maybe there is a commonality in that there is a kind of flying that I perform all the time.

There are a pair of skates that I use all the time since 2001. They are made by a company called Salomon and they are made from (I believe) really, really strong Kevlar plastic which appears to me like it is laced with fiberglass. I have a link below with photos and commentary on what the tear looks like. All I am looking for is for someone to recommend a good bonding plastic that I can use to bond the material together even if the effect won't last forever. The best kind of glue i mean. Just about everyone else I have asked tells me that the skate is dead or they don't know how to repair but these are people who are not fully familiar with what is possible.

http://www.be-mag.com/msgboard/showt...lastic-Bonding!!!

Thanks in advance!
Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.