Old July 9th 03, 08:11 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Peter Duniho" said:
"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
Actually, Microsoft actively encouraged HTML posting in the microsoft.*
newsgroups

I don't know what you mean by "actively encouraged". However, even if true,

I mean that they put it specifically into the FAQs, charters and other
supporting documentation that it was encouraged.

I fail to see what HTML posting has to do with the current topic, which is
top posting.

HTML posting and top posting are both symptoms of using inferior (ie
Windows) pseudo-newsreaders like Outhouse. When you find one, you usually
find the other.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
A male pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's flying,