Old November 22nd 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

Default Three take offs = three landings at Newton MS and Madison MS -Video

On Nov 22, 4:24*am, " wrote:
In this video in 3 minutes you will have endured 3 takes offs and 3
landings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCYjZ-XkPTk

Short field relative to pilot experiences I guess. *Figured to go to
Newton and work on a 3000 runway with large trees on the arrival end.
Only thing I can think that triggered the stall horn on short final
for the first approach was windshear which was easily fixed by
dropping the nose.

If you want to make a short field you need to get your touchdown point
much closer to the end of the runway and get that float under control.
You seem to be in a low power steady approach but you should be aiming
to lose speed on short final. This can be achieved by making use of
the back side of the power curve. Try to really land within the short
field specs of the plane i.e. to get her down and stopped by a certain
point on the runway.

Cheers